Skip to main content

10 years with Andy's Idea Factory!

I'm super excited!!! 2019 marks 10 years with Andy's Idea Factory! Am I supposed to feel old or accomplished or a mix of both! That warrants a new template  so hopefully this new style is both easier to read and find what you're looking for!

What started as a fun way to share my quirky ideas and findings (oh boy, I love to research!), has now become a great resource for thousands of people, and that brings me such joy!

Some years were more creative than others  or rather, some years of creativity were better documented! The most posts were written in 2010 when I was really focusing on blogging. I launched 5 blogs between 2007 and 2012!

Some years, I was really busy doing other things - I only found time to write 4 posts in 2011, but I was helping to run a really important training project for Amtrak on handling customers with disabilities. So that's ok!

The following year, 2012, I posted 19 blogs  that was the year I was really into discovering henna and wow that means I've now been naturally dying my hair for 7 years, which feels like quite an accomplishment in itself!

It's been a very fun decade with Andy's idea factory  from the very first #bigidea (MacGuyver vegetable storage) that inspired me to start this blog, to the most popular post about going gluten free to help my psoriasis!  I hope to continue to be inspired and to inspire!

Here's to 10 more! 👊

Comments